Sunday, December 6, 2009

Through The Trying Times

Today I would like to take a moment to appreciate love as the greatest gift of all, but yet Life trickles through the forces of nature at the cost of God's will. I can't express how hard the past couple months have been but I hold on to the remaining threads of hope to see brighter days a head, it takes faith, patience and believing to keep everyone strong. You could travel the world to escape current pain but without the Almighty, family and friends to walk the world with you all is left is just "You". Some of the most amazing things I learned from Sarah were simply accepting that the power of co-ordinating and networking is a basic incentive to succeeding in today's dynamic world. I usually never speak until i'm spoken to and that takes patience, the silent warrior in me that wins the battle with golden silence.. I will slowly but surely learn to open up.
As the year winds down, tis be the season that brings together families, friends and people from all walks of life to rejoice in a tremendous form of sharing and giving. I don't know what you are going to give but I know for a fact that Sarah was planning to give only to the kids this year,
to Heather's baby Ashleigh, Dianne's kids Adriana, Tony, Chris, Tim's Kids,Felix's kids, Coco's kids, Jason's kids, phew I could go on and on the list is huge , Sarah did not only give during holidays she gave throughout the entire year, to friends, family and strangers like me.. I will give you a perfect example that shocked me! She watched the movie "7 Pounds" and it touched her so much that she bought a bunch of 7 pounds DVDs and gave them out to "whoever" ...did you catch it..? I said "WHOEVER" she met. If you haven't watched this movie I suggest you do! I know you are going to ask yourself "hmmm I wonder if he watched it"? Yes I DID! It's one of those movies that leaves you perplexed in wonderment asking .."Am I capable of sacrificing my life so that another person lives?" Even bodyguards duck when shots go off! or rather wear bullet proof to take one"
Through these trying times I would like to thank all friends of Sarah Magrady one and all, readers of her blog and all those that have been a revolving force filled with love , joy and harmony with Sarah's Family to help them get through their loss and hardship.
In memory of Sarah, a children's Fund in her names is a project being looked into, anyone who has a perspective and fundamentals of procedures to this project to lift off please email in your suggestions through her face book account. Search your face book for Sarah Magrady.
I wish you the best in all you do, let your endeavors and efforts reach their destinations with God Speed. Have a blessed week! Check out the next blog in a Fortnight.
"Tewali Munsi muno Mulongofu Neera Tewaliba" No one in this world is Perfect and there will be Never Be Anyone"
Yours truly Blaq

No comments:

Post a Comment