Thursday, November 12, 2009

Noveber12,2009 "Good Afternoon This Is Your Wake Up Call!"

Good Afternoon! I hope everyones day is going well! Yes I thought I would Chime in and do a little wake up call! I do my best to help my friend who is a single mother, take in people who need help, always reach out to those who need help, but frankly it is time for you and all of us to come together and start doing more! I mentioned Family Focus as as a charity that helps families. Perfect because it starts at home. Then we go into schools and the community. So were do we start? That is when we put our heads together and figure it out. I know too many people that have a lot to offer and can help put something together. It is a matter of putting a plan together another organization. I am calling upon people to help me. Russell, I think it is time. Ryan of course, same with Candace, Tiger, and everyone else who has the power to lead. You all have it, Tiger you have the Tiger Woods Foundation that helps children. Lets blow it up out of the water. Because if I could put together a children's Foundation it would be very similar! Rev I call upon you. Your son Russell put you in check! Ha Ha! I was watching of course one of my favorite all American families Run's House on MTV2 Marathon and Russell was going to kick you off the board Rush Philanthropy until you contributed more. You know what I would do for a seat on a major foundation board like Rush Philanthropy. You ended up buying some more air miles and then they donated more air miles. Russell said that was a good start. However, your son said what about selling your Phantom Bently! You looked at him like he was crazy. A car is a depreciating asset, and I honestly myself would do it in a heartbeat. I love Honda! Get a nice SUV or Accord! There nice ride smooth or a nice BMW. It's a car! A toy it is that dispensable! We are talking about making a difference in this world. From the birth of child and then into man and a lady that will lead in this next Generation.

I often post articles on my facebook site from Russell and others. There is so much out there we are so unaware of. But things do need to change and we cannot sit anymore. A 1 year old child was killed in a drive by shooting. A gang rape, along with children found living in filth. The children fighting angry hurting kids, bulling at school! There is so much anger. We must step in. It first comes in with answering the phone when someone is need. Opening a door for someone, being the first to say hello, presenting a good role model to the children around you. Who are you when you wake up in the morning and go to bed at night. When you look in the mirror to brush your teeth, shave or do your hair. Who are you!!!! It is a wake up call, I have learned on my 28 years here on Earth, life is short and we do need to make it count. We all have our crosses to bare, however having a purpose helped me fight for my life and come through. It helped me get through the hard times. There is never a waste of time. Plant seeds in a child's mind. Help that friend or relative that needs you. Don't turn your head anymore. I know you have your problems, we all do. I know all too well, that could be your child, niece, grandaughter, daughter, cousin that was killed in a drive by. Tragedy surrounds us everyday.

No more laugh, be kind and so and so! It is what are you going to do today? Hey are you in? E-mail me, write on my wall, share ideas, thoughts. That is why I did this blog. It is now open for anyone to make comments. I changed up my profile a bit and we are moving forward. I tell you what my cousin died tragically along with other loved ones. But I tell you one thing he will not be forgotten either. Tom Dodson will be remembered and I will make sure of that. I will make sure that I do my best everyday and I will continue to bring people together, be that bridge and work towards making this world a better place. I watched America come together cry, and yearn for change. So lets get working! Keep going, enjoy your day, put your happy face on along with that football in your hand or in my case my koosh ball that helps me think of ideas and lets get together to the drawing board! Believe and now it is time to lead!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment