Tuesday, November 10, 2009

november 10, 2009 "Holidays are on there way"

Good Morning! Yes the holidays are on the way! Thanksgiving, which to me is the shopping marathon. I am not a Thanksgiving person. Christmas. Well Christmas, I am so burnt from last Christmas, I can barely walk past wrapping paper with out growling! It was so crazy, here there and everywhere. My niece and nephew on my Dad's side were in Texas and they got there stuff on Easter literally! I was so sick of wrapping, I couldn't handle it. This year I cut it to just kids. Just family kids. No adults. I also do my mom's shopping so I have that as well. It just gets too nuts. We lose the value of Christmas and the value of Christ being born. I would much rather everyone decorate the tree, then watch Christmas movies, things like that. Bake cookies. It is all this work for one day, and we all run around and I just refuse this year. I am to burnt. I think it would be fun to pick a name and make a present, or do a white elephant. Wrap something you own that is funny or a joke! I think that would be great! Think about it, it is just that crazy. Maybe volunteering somewhere for an organization, stepping outside the box.

Well it is Tuesday and the day is moving slow, I must get up and get moving, thank the Lord for Diet Coke! I am addicted! I was doing so good then I started again. Like a can a day, instead of a can a month. Details. Well I hope everyone gets a chance to reflect and enjoy. I think we become accustomed to always doing things a certain way and I think if we cut back it would be less stressful and more enjoyable. Think how many times we think simpler is better! Things we can be thinking about as the holidays approach and everyone is talking. Well I hope everyone has a great day, enjoy, love and be kind!

Love,
Sarah

"I expect to pass through this life once. If, therefore, there can show or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, Let me do it now, for I shall not return this way again." William Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment