Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9, 2009 Good Morning "A New Day"

Good Morning! Well the Lord was good! Here we are another day and another opportunity. I have been up burning the midnight oil. Some stories need to be heard. I was taught the meaning of life at a very young age and for that is a blessing. I heard that right now Dallas on the Rocks is auctioning off a date with Russell Simmons, to sit at the VIP table. I think you have to be quick, time is running out! It all goes to the Diamond Empowerment Fund. Again a great organization Another organization is Rushphilanthropic.org. Which I caught some re-run's of Run's House and one was when Russell threatened to kick Rev off the Board!! I love it! When Russell brings Rev into his office! See Russell wouldn't want me as his date because I would be talking about another organization that needs to be established that people, everyday people can contribute to. It is the little money that can add up. You don't necessarily need people to donate thousands, we can make a difference with just everyday people pitching in. See he already has to listen to me send him messages, he wouldn't want me to bid on that ticket! LOL!

Speaking of Charity work Ryan Mack had posted help 1000 homeless children have a Christmas this year by donating a toys to youth that he has worked with through Living in the Village Economic Empowerment Group-Together We Can Endure. On my Facebook page there is the information. For further information please feel free to contact me. sarahmagrady@comcast.net. Great Cause Ryan! Nothing extravagant. Just simple toys! My family has eliminated all gift giving for adults this year and just buying for the kids. I love that idea. They are the only one's I like buying for. It relieves a lot of stress. I am so burnt from last Christmas, It was so much fun, but it was a lot of work. If you keep it simple and for the kids it makes it so much easier. Well another week is here I hope we remember how blessed we are. We all have are issues, our own crosses to burn, but living a life of selfishness will only lead us into an empty black hole. I encourage people to be understanding, forgiving and admit to there own faults as well. We all have them, I hope everyone finds some peace today. It is again a new day full of positive energy. We are our own authors. We write our own story. Have a great day, turn up the music, smile, do something kind and love!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment