Thursday, November 12, 2009

Noveber12,2009 "Good Night for Me!"

Good Morning! Yes it is Good Night for me! It was a wonderful day with my favorite little person. Her curiosity and intelligence blow me away! She looked so cute! We got some cute waves! We hit the Dupage Children's Museum and she loved it! She didn't want to leave! It was a wonderful thing. Then we hit Target. Yes the Christmas shopping has started already. I have to say I don't think I am going out this year on Black Friday! I know hard for me to say, but I just don't have yet to get in the groove! I got off to a good start and we're doing really well. Well I am more excited in remembering that the Birth of Chirst and remembering the sacrifices he made for all of us. For me it is the kids! Decorating, watching Christmas movies, cookies and things like that. Last year was just nuts. I am still not over it.

Well it feels great to see a smile on a child's face we had a great time and even brought home touchable bubbles. Very fun! Well I hope everyone remembers that it is not all in gifts, and is also in giving time, and being creative. Put a little love into what you do. That really makes it special. Well I am off to get some sleep then a lot of appointments. I hope everyone has a great day! Find that passion, that gives you that energy, that feel good feeling! Laugh, enjoy and believe because God and Jesus is with us all. If there is anything going on just shout out and speak from your heart! Have Faith!

Love,
Sarah

"Beautiful light is born of darkness, so the faith that springs from conflict is often the strongest and best." R Turnbull


No comments:

Post a Comment