Friday, February 13, 2009

February 12, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! We are almost there! I was watching A Night In Rodanthe last night. I thought it was great. I love the characters that Richard Gere plays. He is just so charming! If there is a Richard Gere movie on, I am there. I think of myself as a deep thinker. I wonder what has happened to our society that we have turned into these selfish and disengaged people. I guess I am old fashioned but I think of love as you take care of them, they take care of you. You will still have obstacles in this complicated world we are in. However, life shouldn't have to be a chore. It is like we, ourselves, create our own prisons and live in a cell. Why? Reality hurts too much, scared of getting hurt, or believe that you have to live life a certain way, or maybe we are to worried about what others may think. I will never get the past 28 years back, but I have today. I don't want spend every New Years Eve thinking and hoping things will be better. I want to be celebrating the past year and hoping that the next is even better. We have a choice everyday. We choose our life and who we want in it. It takes courage to admit it and get past that comfort zone. Think of getting through that, making it, and finding that joy in your life. Finding the one that makes you laugh and crave the next laugh. I hope everyone finds some joy today, try something new, and have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather that it shall never have a beginning." John Henry Cardinal Newman
"Decisions determine destiny." Frederick Speakman
"Let us be brave in the face of adversity." Marcus Annaeus Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment