Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Febuary 17, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Well we got through Monday so what is left on today's list. Yesterday something struck me as I was reading a book. It often strikes me and just really angers me. Why do people with Ivy league educations or even someone that has a white collar job, believe that they are so much better than anyone else. No matter, what class you are in, upper, middle, lower, we are all people and individuals that deserve the same respect. No one is better than another. However, if you watch, you see and hear that is totally not the case. To me for someone of an upper class to think that they are above someone of a lower or middle class, shows no "class" at all.

There Intelligence goes right out the window. Little do they realize, that everything they have, material possession's, friends, family can be taken at anytime. I hope something good comes of this recession. I hope that people begin to open their eyes. How hard is it to say thank you to a waiter, or a housekeeper. This winter I got my car washed at a gas station and there was a Hispanic man that was out wiping my car down. Let me tell you it was 5 degrees outside. He wiped my mirrors and everything. I gave him a $7 tip. He was so thankful. He deserved it standing in the cold wiping peoples cars down for a living. That was someone's son. He means something to someone. I saw Trump's entertainment business filed chapter 11 today! Back to reality folks. Everyone deserves respect and recognition.

Love,
Sarah

"Too many people miss the silver lining because they expect gold." Maurice Setter
"Knowledge of what is possible is the begining of happiness." George Santayana
"We almost made it, but we wanted it all." song by Burt Bachrach and Carole Bayer Sager

1 comment: