Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Febuary 24, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! I have been challenged! A good friend of mine will not finish a movie I got for him two years ago until I start reading Ernest Hemingway's "For Whom The Bell Tolls." It is in regard to the Spanish Revolution. I also would like to start a book club in the Aurora Area, if anyone is interested please let me know! I am almost finished with " How Starbucks Saved My Life." I love it! Excellent Book! I have found more time now to read since I joined a book club. I really enjoy discussing them.

Well lets hope that today brings us some joy in our lives. We all have our issues through these hard times. There are continuous stresses and worries, but we all we can do is take care of ourselves and do the best job possible. There are certain situations that are out of our control! Lets do our best regardless of our situation and don't settle for anything less than happiness. Again it is our choice in life. It is our choice on what kind of life we want. Everyone have a great day and enjoy something!

Love,
Sarah
"Change occurs when one becomes what she is, not when she tries to become what she is not." Ruth P. Freedman
"Economy is the thief of time." Ethel Watts Mumford
"He who does not get fun and enjoyment out of everyday....needs to recognize his life." George Mathew Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment