Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Febuary 26, 2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! Sorry yesterday was a busy day to say the least. Happy Birthday to Aida! Who is a true friend in every way! It is interesting to watch the underline things that happen in life. How life throws curve balls and then when your not looking, then all of a suddenly something great appears. Crazy how things happen. People say that, but I never truly believed it, for me at least. Maybe because I have been at the batting cage for so long. Yesterday it happened to me, when I least expected it. Well everything happens for a reason and people come in and out of our lives for other reasons. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoys something!

Love,
Sarah
"Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision." Peter Drucker
"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things." Denis Diderot
"Not knowing when dawn will come, I open every door." Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment