Friday, February 13, 2009

February 9, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Monday! Another week for more opportunities! What a great weekend! It was so beautiful out, I started spring cleaning! Friday night, girls night, we went and saw He's just not that into you. It is so much fun to sit back with the girls. It was a great movie! It was funny and hit so many topics that we face in relationships today. People have a tendency to get comfortable and by doing so they miss out on so many things in life. It raised many questions about relationships, marriage, and our own inner battles with ourselves. It had a great cast and it was funny.

Movies and music go hand in hand by being able to touch us in many different ways. We can listen to a song or watch a movie and finish with a totally different perspective. The great lesson I thought that came from this movie is you don't have to live your life like others do. You live your life the way you want to, by what makes you happy. Life comes in all different shapes, there isn't just one cookie cutter shape that is right. What is right is what makes you happy. I admire those who walk in the room and are lit up with happiness and chemistry. I believe that is the true triumph. That is the person I want to be, so happy I light up the room. There is no reason to settle for anything less than what you want.

Speaking of not settling, Painkiller Hotel did a great job Saturday night, I ran into old friends from school, some I hadn't seen in 10 years! It was a great time! Well I hope everyone appreciates who they have in there life today, true friends will let you know that from time to time. I am glad I had my friends to pull me out when I needed them. Everyone have a great day and live today to the fullest!

Love,
Sarah

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." Franklin P. Jones
"Great things are done more through courage than through wisdom." German Proverb
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo beaks down." Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment