Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday April 17, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Friday! We made it! I have been out of commission and on a little vacation, but I am back now. More is to follow but I can't tell you what yet! Well Bowling season is ending and it is time to head to the pool and drag out the slip and slides for home run derby, OH YEAH! Summer festivals, mini vacations, lets just hope everyone's health prevails. The Diva's have quite a few things planned, like John Legend at Rivinia and Yo Yo Ma is playing!!!! My favorite! So I better take these couple extra weeks to get organized because again clean sweep never made it to the house. I can't wait to take the kids on field trips and see adriana's face!

Congratulations to my cousin Jackie who had a baby boy Mathew! They have Marco, Mia and Mathew now.

You never know how much life you have to live, anything can happen at any time. We all have to make the best of our situations, and then go from there. We can never say I will do that in my next life. This is it people. Love, be open, and care for one another. Hostility is just evil taking up precious time we have on Earth. We tend to push people away and take things out on us an it is up to us to cut them out of our lives, and surround ourselves with those who do make us happy. Well I am off to get organized, clean sweep never made it and the chaos is going to begin to start. Everyone have a wonderful and blessed day!

Love,
Sarah

"Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it you can do it again tomorrow." James A Michner

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it." Unknown

Prayer is when you talk to God; Meditation is when you listen to God." Diana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment