Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday April 8, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning almost afternoon! Well Monday's task was a sucess, and each day life becomes even better. Knowing what you can change and what you can't. Dealing with what you have and what you don't. Loving the people in your life and celebrating life with them. There is nothing better for me than to see a smile on someones face, and to know I helped it come out. Now it is time to put that to work. People think that work has to be hateful, dispiteful. Not always, we can enjoy what we do. We have choices in life, we choose who we want in our lives and who we don't. I cherish all who are close to me.

Well it's Wednesday, go team!!!!! Thats right team! There is no I in team! Ok girls this is our night, to sit back and have fun! We can do this! Whooooooooohoooooooo! I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy their day, the sun is shining and it is spring, my favorite season! Turn the music up and enjoy!!!! Have a great day!!!!!

Love,
Sarah

"When you look at the world in a narrow way, how narrow it seems! When you look at it in a mean way, how mean it is! When you look at it selfishly, how selfish it is! When you look at it selfishly, how selfish it is! But when you look at it in a broad, generous, friendly spirit, what wonderful people you will find." Horace Rutledge

No comments:

Post a Comment