Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday April 19, 2009 Good Night!

Good Night Everyone! While I am sure that everyone is asleep, I haven't quite made it there yet. Wow what a week, sorry, it has been crazy and I haven't had time to get to the computer! Life just takes off and my head spins like a globe! It's a good thing.

Well I would like to report a wonderful successful All Stars United tournament! I along with others had so much fun. I found my mark and held on! I think my high game was 141 or 147 add 94 pins handicap to that! Oh Yeah! It was a great time, music, fun, cheering. That's what I like the good times! Don't worry Jessica I am in with you on Wednesday! The bowling season is coming to an end but now I am so pumped for the fun summer league! I can't wait! I finally find my mark and this is our last week. Oh there will be plenty of good times to be had!

I feel the need to recap the week because it just goes by so fast and Sundays are my days, that I take a step back and reflect and realize whats going on. I Spent some quality time with friends. My nephew has a new friend little Ray! I have found what I have the passion for, what drives me, and what I will do to make it happen. It has been the biggest improvement for me in my life. It has brought a lot of peace and quiet to my soul. It has brought such joy as well.

We went and saw the movie 17 again I thought it was a great flick! Again the same story, realizing who you have in your life, and enjoying each other and appreciating who is in your life, and realizing once there gone, how much you miss them. Sometimes we are so stubborn that no one will make that first step. It was a great flick in every way, comedy and it had a great life lessons as well. Well it is time to wrap some things up and open up one of my books! Balance, Doc tries to teach me all the time and I am working on it! Have a great evening, sweet dreams, and if the good Lord lets us we will meet again in the morning!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment