Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday April 2, 2009 Good Night

I sit here listening to my music. I started picking new artists, I have very eclectic taste. I really seem to love Rosie Thomas. I never heard of her, until recently. I never use to listen to much alternative/pop. I am more the hip-hop R & B type. However, as I get older I appreciate all types of music. I truly believe that music does heal. It is always amazing to see how people let loose! Shout out to another favorite as well is Painkiller Hotel! I love them! Tonight driving in and out of the city I had that rush! That wonderful rush that puts a gentle wonderful smile on your face. The deep breath you take and you just can't help but smile. I love the city! The culture, the art, and the diversity. The opportunities it provides and the architecture is amazing.

I watched the special report and the press conference that President Obama gave today in London regarding the G-20. Maybe that is why I am so proud! That man amazes me. I watched that press conference not once, not twice, but 3 times. I haven't listened to CNN or any other opinions, on purpose. I took notes and I will comment more on it tomorrow and go into more detail. His articulation and communication skills make him a true leader. He is so respectful to all, and best of all, he is very intelligent and a wonderful man. I watched that conference like some watch American Idol. He was so well liked and embraced from how I saw the international reporters asking questions. His wit and charm gave a whole new dimension on how we do international business. How he is able to explain things and put things into layman's terms is amazing! It wasn't like any other presidential press conference I had seen before, and there were no shoes thrown, that's for sure. LOL!

It is a new day, and change is happening. We have to have faith and come together and unite. There is so much symbolism in what he says regarding our economic crisis that reflects into our own individual and family crisis' that we are experiencing. Compromise, listening, understanding and persistence. This economic crisis will take a while to fix, but I believe it will be fixed. So believe, have faith, and enjoy one another. Enjoy your life and the simple pleasures that give you that simple wonderful smile! The music and spring air that gives you that rush! Please feel free to share your comments as well! Like Elizabeth commented that she is scared, we all are, but right now we have to do the best we can to enjoy, despite the anxiety, and stress. You have a wonderful little girl now! Have faith! Goodnight to all and if the good Lord lets us, we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment