Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday April 24, 2009 Good Night!

Good Night! Sorry there was no good morning yesterday or today! Thursday was rough after the last night of bowling! Today I had to get up and jump outside! What a wonderful day it was to open the windows and enjoy the sun! Well don't let the weekend's rainy forecast get in the way of having fun!

Just a reflection on this week, while we live in hard times we still move forward with that smile on our face! Well I just watched Oprah that I had on DVR from today! Cameron Diaz is going to be in a movie called My Sister's Keeper. I recommend everyone to read the book and/or see the movie. I read the book and it is amazing! It is about a girl who is sick and her sister was engineered to save the other sister from dying. Very emotional! The movie from what I hear hits on the many different family dynamics that come with having a terminally ill family member and how it effects every family member different. I believe the sister is suppose to give the other sister a kidney and refuses! It is suppose to come out I believe June 26th, that would have been my deceased step-father's birthday. He died of a rare disease Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, at the time there were only 200 cases. My family dynamics, well, are still felt to this day. Not to say my own health issues. Just something to watch for!

Well I spent the day tying up loose ends, getting ready for what the forecasters say is to be a rainy weekend. I have my "clean sweep" helpers coming Sunday, no time for being disorganized!
Here we go, stay positive don't worry about things we cannot change and enjoy! Good Night, have a great weekend, and we will meet again Monday morning, if the good Lord lets us!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment