Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday April 20, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Monday! Unfortunately my days have been changing everyday along with the times of my good morning postings. I thought I saw the sun peeking out! Today is a good day, a first day of a new journey. I grew up having many hopes and dreams. Then reality hit along with many tragedies.

Today, we can mark as one of the first days, I'm stepping up to the stage with help of the caring hands beside me. I take a deep breath and say it's happening! While I leave you all in suspense! My favorite thing. Until everything is finalized and done I won't speak. It will be a proud moment. We all have hopes and dreams. Many differ than others, but none are less important. Even if it is sitting by a special someone listening to your favorite song with that someone who makes you feel complete, or takes your hand when times are tough.

Well while I sit here smiling and listening to You're Beautiful by James Blunt it just brings that smile out. So here we go day one! The news can be scary but realistic. Remember to stay grounded and that all that matters are the people we hold dear in our life. I have found more recently that people can really be nasty and distasteful. You would think as adults we would hold some level of respect, however, I have been proven wrong. I am so giving and loving, and would never hurt anyone. I found recently that because I stood up for what was right, and asked for a little respect, I got harassed, yelled at and disrespected. Then the story got flipped. I had to laugh. There is nothing more than I want than peace and happiness to all. However, the world is cruel, and these are tough times. This weekend we bowled a tournament full house, All-Stars United and I loved it, we had music, screamed, yelled. It was a good time. We need to be educated on what is going on in the world, but try practicing those random acts of kindness. Living, loving and enjoying is what it is about. Having a great time is what it's about!

Well I hope everyone has a great day, enjoy something, turn the radio up!

Love,
Sarah

"Circumstances should never alter principles." Oscar Wilde-An Ideal Husband, 1895

"There was Truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad." George Orwell

"Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes no coincidences; all events are blessings given to us to learn from." Elizabeth Kubler Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment