Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday! Well it is for me! Sorry I have a lot to say and not a lot of time! Things are moving at a 100 miles an hour! Today I can't talk about kindness, living selflessly, or uniting one another! It is time for me to practice what I preach! I am off to do a random act of kindness! I am so excited! More excited than Christmas morning! It is my favorite thing to do and that is to give back to others. I realize how blessed I am and let that spread onto others that are so deserving! Terry, Jamese, Justine, Bobby, Dr.Wilkin, Diana, Dr. Chaudry, Dr. Elahi (high five you the man), Andrea, Crystal, Dr. Bonesteel, Melissa, Dr. Bowen, and the rest of the team I am on my way! They are my all-star medical team and Dr. Wilkin and Dr. Bonesteel who both changed my life, there are endless thank you's! I have a special relationship with all. I couldn't begin to thank you for all you do! Integrative Pain Medicine, Health First, Neurohealth Associates are cards I carry in my purse and people I hold close to my heart! Thanks!

I hope all had a great weekend, despite the snow, Yikes! Well enjoy the sunshine today, enjoy the music, and have a great and blessed day!!!

Love,
Sarah

"I live for those who love me, for those who know me true!" George Linnaeus Banks

"Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who need help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it." Albert Schweitzer

"No pessimists ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment