Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday September 25, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well we made it Friday is here! Sorry yesterday I didn't make it I was recovering from having my favorite little person! We went to the Shedd! I feel bad, I know my friend loves seeing her daughter experience things and wishes she was there. However, little does she know she is her mother and nothing anything anyone could do could top it. I love being able to show children different things, the world that is out there waiting for them. As a child I never got many of those experiences so of course any chance I get I love to take my friends kids in which I adore. I could only imagine me being a parent and watching from a distance. However, the blessing of being a parent, is truly that, a blessing. Well we had fun, next it is the Zoo! I say at times, maybe my calling was to be a nanny! LOL!

Everyday is a new experience. As I walk through the different stages of my life I hope by the end to have accomplished something. I am really lucky to have great people in my life. Ann currently has me reading the bible. Not just randomly, book by book. I am on Hebrews now. She is a woman of many hats. I am so lucky to have her in my life as to the dozen others as well. It goes to show, we never know what life has in store for us. Life changes day by day, at least in my world. There are so many options, so many things we can do. I hold the Bible close to my heart. I allow the music to flow through the house and do my best to be the best person I can.

Now comes the question I have for you. Are the best person you could be? Do you forgive? Do you open your heart to others and lead the life you believe Jesus wants you too? Is there things that you want to do, but think that they are unattainable. If so than you may need to re-examine. I have found there is always a way. We are our own authors. We create our own futures. It doesn't matter were we are, there is a better and happier life out there, you just have to go for it and believe in it, and yourself. If you truly believe than you can attain it. Well there is so much going on now if you open your local paper or the Tribune. So many Pumpkin Farms and things that free of charge. Apple Orchards, or even hiking for the day. I hear so many people say, oh we can't do this or that were broke. You just have to look and make the best of things. If you don't, It will destroy you. I say open the bible, find a mentor or spiritual leader, because that book always brings me comfort. Always look at the positive and things will look up.

Well the weekend is here, I hope everyone has plans! Enjoy your days! Please continue to keep Rev. Tyler in your prayers as he is still recovering. Have a great weekend, do something kind and random and enjoy one another.

Love,
Sarah

"Gratitude is the hearts memory." French Proverb

"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will." Jawaharlal Nehru

"Before I knew the best part of my life had come, it had gone." Epitaph by Ashleigh Brilliant


No comments:

Post a Comment