Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday September 1st, 2009 Good Night

Good Night! Well I ended the day with watching Daddy's girl's on MTV. That is Rev Run's Daughters Venessa and Angela! Talk about good kids. I always say "you see Run's House, that's how I am going to run my house!" Really two well rounded young women. It's nice to see that. Well today was crazy for me. From the Amber Rose debate on Global Grind! Oh yeah, I didn't even know who she was. I just read Russell's Article and commented. People just get so out of hand. It is ridiculous. I just watched ET and saw that DJ AM died! Hello. I don't watch much TV obviously, I had no idea. This all is connected.

From what I knew DJ AM was overweight and dating Nicole Richie. He had Gastric Bypass to be "thin." This should teach people and Hollywood something. Being thin or having fame doesn't always bring you happiness. You have to first search and find happiness within yourself, before anything. They say it was a drug overdose. How many people have to die, how many people have to suffer for people to wake up and smell the coffee! Hello Everyone!!! Being thin, being famous, being rich DOES NOT GUARANTEE HAPPINESS!! What are you willing to pay?What are you willing to risk? Guess what this is it! Enjoy it now, figure it out now, because you can't say "oh yeah I'll do that in my next life." Get it together! I am floored, just floored. I pray all day, everyday. You have to embrace something positive in your life in order to allow happiness in. Myself and my friend Blaq just shake our heads and wonder why don't people get it? Unfortunately that is all I have for this evening. Well everyone like always, Good Night to all and if the good Lord lets us, we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment