Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday September 2, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well I have to say I am so thankful for what I have. I am blessed. I just got done going through my yoga cards taking deep breaths. I have been doing things little by little at home. I want to be able to get to Sue in the morning. Sue is my trainer/friend who I love dearly! What a woman! I hold her very close to my heart. Truth is I over did it this weekend and I am still paying the price. However, I am working little by little at home. It was funny, Sue you and Deb would have died laughing. I got the little ball we use in Pilates and the bands. Blaq tried the hardest one and said "you know those things really work!" LOL! I try telling them! Blaq asked me if I knew how to throw a football. LOL!! I threw it and he said "no you don't know, LOL!" Little does he know I have come a long way since my Brent Farr days! LOL!

Well I get to watch the sunrise as we speak. One of my favorite enjoyments out of life. I think they are done doing the pool at my gym by me, so I think I am going to hit the pool. To me swimming is the fountain of youth. I feel great after it's done. I enjoyed walking around the neighborhood but I need to hit the pool as well. I think of how fit I was and sometimes it just aggravates me. Things I can't do now that I use too. However, then I have to check myself, I remember what it was like being so sick all I wanted was a walk around the neighborhood. I have come a long way and for that I am proud. For that I am a better person in which I wouldn't change a thing. I just embrace today and do my best. Everyday is new day. Well I hope everyone has a great day, find that little enjoyment out of life, remember, music heals!

Love,
Sarah

"There is a sign of God on every leaf that nobody else sees in the garden." Thomas Merton

"Behold! I do not give lectures on a little charity. When I give, I give myself." Walt Whitman

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Vince Lombardi



No comments:

Post a Comment