Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21, 2009 Good Morning I will Remember You!

Good Morning! Yes I am up burning the midnight oil. I am here in bed with my Bible's, Rev and Justine book, and Russell's. I went out with the guys last night shopping, it was so much fun. I love it when they were Diesel and they caught a beat and started rapping. LOL! We went to Target grabbed a movie The Pineapple Express. It was ok. It didn't hold my attention. Hangover definitely hands down one of the funniest movies! I love to reflect upon the past to think of were I'm at and were I want to go. It to me is so much fun. No matter what I plan to do in the future, it always turns into something else so I just live each day by being the best person I possibly can. I watched the Emmy's. I was so disappointed no one won except for the ones for two and half men that I wanted. No Weeds, Big Love, Sally Field! Neil Patrick Harris did a great job. And the guy that came out singing and fell and slid was quite entertaining. Then the tributes came and Sarah Mclachlan came on singing I Will Remember You! It was wonderful. To me that is life's meaning. To be remembered! To do something that affects the lives of others in such a touching way. That's the way I want to be remembered. I think of this year, I think of what has happened, I think of what we can do.

I will remember many. I refuse to let my life pass me by and it is for sure full of memories. I think we spend so much time just going on through our day never having faith or hope in something greater than what we have. As if we are robots. I am so thankful for what the Lord has given me. He has given me a gift. The gift to feel, truly feel. I feel peoples pain, joy and concern. I remember I was driving not to long ago, and a girl was crying while she was driving. My hand went to the window, wanting nothing more than to console her pain. I hope that good people can come together and make a difference. Sarah's song is so true to remembering and making memories. We are making memories everyday, and they can be good or bad, but it is up to us. Pick up the phone, mail the letter, do what you need to do, reach out to others. I can write and write. I can live it, do random acts of kindness. Buy in Bulk! Seven Pounds is a great movie, I have spoken of often. A movie I believe everyone should watch. Russell's Simmon's Book Do You, Rev Run and Justine Simmons Take Back Your Family book is another great read that speaks of life and how precious it is. I write and write, I do, I speak. However, it is up to all of us. Hey I even move people in from Africa! LOL, only to find that they give me more than I could ever give them. "So don't let your life pass you by." "I am so tired but I can't sleep, standing on the edge something much too deep, it is funny it feels so much but can't say a word no we are screaming inside oh we can't be heard." Sarah Mclachlan We Will Remember You. I do my best to live selflessly, I have allowed people who have hurt me back in to redeem themselves and they choose not too. That's when I say "Don't Let Your Life Pass You By."

Love,
Sarah

" Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him." Aldous Huxley

"It's funny we feel so much and we cannot say a word.." Sarah McLachlan We will Remember You

I told a friend I would pull out the old books of my poetry from the old days.

July 26, 1998 Sarah A. Magrady Summer before Senior Year

noise
hurts her ears
sadness
breaks her heart
disgust
clogs her head
addiction
feeds in her soul

peace
heals her ears
happiness
repairs her heart
dignity
purifies her head
love
lives in her soul


No comments:

Post a Comment