Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday September 16,2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Happy Birthday George! You maybe afar but you are always near in spirit. I hope you enjoy your day. The sun is shining bright here. Listening to of course one of my favorites James Blunt's You're Beautiful. Each day is a new day and hopefully today will be a great day! I have to say things are moving fast, and sometimes we get swept away and forget were time goes. My prayers go to William Clark and his family, he recently lost his mother. Of course my prayers will continue through out this difficult time.

I was watching the show Daddy's Girls last night. Rev actually showed up, which I found wonderful. He cancelled an interview the girls had with a magazine, realizing how they could be exploited and turn words around, like people had done him wrong in the past. So he did what he thought was right. The Girls ended up doing the interview and he decided to stay a little longer. It just comes to show that it is such a money hungry and greedy society that we constantly have to be on guard. How sad is that. Thinking hey were going to do this interview and then the next thing it turns out to be something totally not what you said.

Well I have to stop there because I could write a book on that issue. Also, I don't think people understand the pressure women go on to be thin, beautiful, and flawless. I have friends say oh she is hot, she's hot, she's hot. It really makes me feel bad knowing what I went through, how I got sick after having plastic surgery and they still make it a point to constantly point it out. I am not shallow, I know there is more to me and others. I know I am good and I am who I am. I love me for me. With God in my life I can roam free and feel protected. However, I think of all the young girls or the women who don't have that to hold onto. Constantly being scrutinized by the media and to look perfect, when in the end it is the character you hold inside that counts. Vanity taught me something, and that is to cherish yourself and others, and what is most important is your health. Well I hope everyone has a great day the sun is out shining bright, and the music is turned up here! Today I get to go see one of my favorite people! Doc! Talk about a real person. Someone that has helped me throughout!

Love,
Sarah

"I am no longer what I was. I will remain what I have become." Coco Chanel

"Make the most of today. Translate your good intention into actual deeds." Grenville Kleiser

"Christians are suppose not merely to endure change, nor even to profit by it, but to cause it." Henry Emerson Fosdick

No comments:

Post a Comment