Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday September 3, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Yes it was a great day yesterday. I got out enjoyed the weather. I did a little yoga, which is helping me so much. I am going through another transition in my life. When your life changes and you move forward and you allow yourself to open up to a higher being, nothing will ever be the same. As soon as I opened my heart to all that is good, all that is pure, to God, my life changed dramatically. People have been placed in my life and not by accident. I have suffered greatly, but through that it has made me stronger, happier, and more fulfilled. We must have a purpose in life. We must find that purpose. Mine is to do good for others. To inspire and live a life of good deeds. I carry around this book "A Little Book of Eastern Wisdom." I opened it last night and it said "those who maintain a clear sense of purpose in life are strengthened by hardship." I couldn't find that to be more true. When I have gotten off the path is when I lost my sense of purpose. Figuring out who I am and having the positive support of others is what lifts me up each day. My purpose is more and more clear everyday.

Today was busy, productive, but yet tiring. I really cannot wait to go see the movie The Time Travelers Wife. I had gotten recommendation after recommendation to read that book. When I saw the previews my heart sank. I am not one for dating. If I don't see a long term relationship or anything positive out of it, why bother. How do you define Love? How do you know if your in love? I in my own way have figured it out. When you look at a person and you get to know them and their soul. You think to yourself, nothing matters more than just you and that person. I get this picture in my head of the Caribbean. When you say hey lets ditch this place leave all material possessions and all you want is a shack over your head and to spend eternity with that person. To hear them laugh to feel that happiness deep in your gut, you have arrived. That is how I define being in love. No material possession, nothing but you and that person and your little shack.

I now understand even more as I go back through Russell Simmon's book. He said you need to detach yourself. He is right. You do. In order to be successful you need to detach, do what is right, what is healthy for you. Then you will soar! We must believe in ourselves, invest in ourselves hold true to God and move through our day. For today will be another great day! I get to visit with my good friend Laura, who is recovering from surgery. I can't wait girlfriend! Well I must leave you now, I plan to nap a bit and hit the water, the fountain of youth. I hope everyone takes time out to enjoy something today, make sure to laugh and enjoy!

Love,
Sarah

"There is always a piece of Fortune in Misfortune." Japanese Proverb

"When a person's character is not clear to you, look at that person's friends." Japanese Proverb

"People become what they expect themselves to become." Mahatma Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment