Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday September 22,2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Good Morning it is. The sun will be rising I hope, one of my favorite parts of the day. Can you believe it is almost October. Pumpkin Patches, Autumn leaves it is beautiful. I again am so lucky with the life and the people the Lord has blessed me with. So many hard times for many. I just watched the movie of Dorothy Dandridge and it was very interesting. She was an actress and performer that went unnoticed for many years. She was a Marylin and a Jackie as well. A wonderful woman that deserves just as much, if not more credit that she deserves. I have the movie and can pass it around. I saw what she went through and it was heart breaking. Luckily we have Ann and her devoted fans to keep her legacy going.

As I read the bible I feel more and more at home and secure with myself. I am lucky to have such a great support group. Some days are harder than others. Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep I opened my bible and fell back to sleep. It is a wonderful feeling within, that cannot be described with words. I am lucky to have such a great mentor, to be helping through these times. Well we continue to pray for Mr. Tyler's recovery and all those who are ill. May today be a better day. I continue to pray for God's direction and hope to continue do his great work. Everyone have a great day! Make sure to laugh. Try doing something random, something kind, you never know.

Love,
Sarah

"God is infinite and without end, but the souls desire in an abyss which cannot be filled except by a good which is infinite; and the more ardently the soul lengthen after God, the more she wills to long after Him: for God is a good Good without drawback, and a well of living water without bottom, and the soul is made in the image of God, and therefore it is created to know and love God." Johannes Tauler

No comments:

Post a Comment