Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday September 9, 2009 Tribute to Rev Run and Justine Simmons

Good Morning! Yes it's early. What can I say. I write, when I am inspired. I just put Rev Run and Justine Simmons book down and it is just amazing. I lay back and think of all my life experiences and how true Karma really is. I am young woman that has built a lot of life experience. I do my best everyday. God has blessed me with a giving spirit that I can not tuck away. All I can do is share and give. How do I become profitable is yet to be answered. Oprah to me has always had the best job. Hands down! I would take her job in an instant. Imagine touching peoples lives in large masses, inspiring people, helping people, guiding people. Let me tell you, I am one to say often I don't want to be famous. I want to be who I am and live freely. Being famous comes with an expensive price tag. Your freedom to roam without people coming at you is gone. Being photographed by people and published in magazines on news racks. I think that the Simmons are a great example for Hollywood and the industry of setting the bar of sanity. Not letting that life take over your happiness. It is all again about TEAMWORK and family. How does this have anything to do with the Simmons, well it has a lot to do with the Simmons.

The Simmons are true, sane people. They inspire me to the point of what Oprah inspires me. Many do not know the great roles they play in our society. Rev and Justine's book is a book so much more than about raising children or their lives. It is about relationships, hardship, and overcoming obstacles. They are just normal people like everyone else. I laugh when I read about the kids, because I had them pegged the same and it was quite interesting. Vanessa being the wonderful confident and mature girl, but is very independent. Angela, who is very outspoken and sensitive, (which I am too.) Yet she has a drive to succeed. She is dabbling (for those who watch Daddy's girls on MTV), in what she wants out of life. That is a great quality, never settle for less than what you want. That is a Simmons trait that both Rev and Russell have and I love! LOL! Jo Jo, and his same drive to be successful. I, being a fan of the show Runs House have seen the spiritualness develop even more and more. The changes that have happened in the Simmons house. Life moves quick and we must do what makes us happy. If we go with what is good, what is right, and what we are driven to do, we will succeed. I believe. I read through the rough times that Rev and Justine had and how they overcame them. It is called TEAMWORK!

That to me is why God has blessed Rev and Justine. It is out of goodness and doing good for others. They also talk about TEAMWORK! How that has helped them as a couple and through there marriage as well. Then there is Russell that comes in. Russell and Rev work as a team. Russell more at the office and Rev more from home, LOL! Hey it works. Both have there own style, were Russell focuses on life and helping you figure out what happiness is all about. Once you figure that out, life is good. Rev and Justine take it to a new level. To a relationship and family based level of happiness. Which as we know raising children, 6 at that is not easy. However, as I read I see how they are just like any other struggling couple that has had hardships. Or for that matter any other struggling person. It is not a "christian" book. Rev is not closed minded so no one should be turned away thinking that this book is solely based on Christianity! It is a great book for any person, not just parents, not just couples, but for anyone. Hey when I date, I think long term. I have to enjoy this person, have same values, same interests and outlook on life. I was lucky to have helped be a care taker of 6 children. It taught me if I do become a mother, what kind of family I want, and how I want to raise my children.

Well I hope everyone is reading and absorbing. Taking something positive in and embracing life. I just saw a clip from the last lecture and why it is so powerful. After Rev and Justine's book and then I re-read Russell's book, that is the one I am on next. A man dying trying to teach people about life and happiness. Like I always say I am the most fortunate. My life nearly was taken, I gained 165 lbs only to have saved my life. I don't regret anything that has happened as painful or hard, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I enjoy every moment now. We will meet again tomorrow and continue with Rev and Justine's tribute and their other 3 children, in which their son Daniel aka Diggy is doing very well for himself. Everyone have a great day, turn up the music, because again, music heals!

Love,
Sarah

I have no books surrounding me that I can reach for quotes. So let me share the things that I have that surround me now.

Paperweight - Team work in the middle and around it it says "The fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."

Bookmark- Believe- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." George Elliot

Picture-The Essence of Change-"Learn to embrace change, and you'll begin to recognize that life is in constant motion, and every change happens for a reason. When you see boundaries as opportunities, the world becomes a limitless place, and your life becomes a journey of change that always finds its way.


1 comment:

  1. Inspiration comes from all walks of life especially when it all comes from those you can relate with.

    ReplyDelete