Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Yes a gloomy day outside. I hope to live it up by going to the Shedd Aquarium with my favorite "little person" Ashleigh! It is our day of adventure! She is so sweet and brings so much joy. I have continued to read the bible one book at a time. Thanks to my mentors. I really enjoy reading it because it is a book of truth. We all do our best each and everyday. I don't know exactly my role that God has for me. All I try is to do my best everyday. I ask God for the wisdom and patience to get through the day.

Life is so short we must enjoy the time here. Well you never know what it is going to happen. That is why I am so admit on spending time with those I care about and love. I love being able to show children different cultural things and experiences. I think it allows them to grow. I love have the days I have Ashleigh. Heather is such a good friend to me, and have watched her grow up has been amazing. I encourage all to do the same. Take time out, enjoy, when you have the opportunity. It is well worth the wait. So now our adventure begins. I pray for the continued health of Mr. Tyler and for those who are struggling. I hope God us the strength to help them through there own personal issues. Make sure to embrace friendships and be grateful for those who are here. Everyone have a great day, overlook the cloudiness and see the sun and enjoy! Turn up the music!

Love,
Sarah

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' Antoine de Saint-Exuptry

"You only live once-if you work it right once is enough." Joe E. Lewis

"Creatures whose main spring is curiously will enjoy the accumulating of fact, far more than the pausing at times to reflect on those facts." Clarence Day

No comments:

Post a Comment