Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday September 15, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Well I have been out of the loop for a while. I have had this bad virus along with Strep throat for a week. However, I have been able to catch bits and pieces of things. I saw the MTV video music awards when Kanye took the mic from Taylor Swift and I was really upset. I felt awful for that young girl. Taking away from her moment. However, after watching the segment on Leno were Kanye apologized for his actions I felt even worse for Kanye. I have to say my heart went out to him. He didn't make excuses, but you could see the hurt that it caused him. I have to say I felt his pain. The worse feeling for me is to think that I ever caused anyone any harm. I think he has issues going on and it just all came out. He asked for forgiveness, so we forgive and move on. Each day is a new day, a blank slate! No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I make at least 12 a day. Imagine always living in the spotlight. I am sure next year him and Taylor Swift will come out presenting an award together. I have been going to different sites and seeing peoples responses. They say they can't forgive him. Well if Taylor can, why can't we. It is not up to us. That is between him, God and Taylor. Kanye is struggling so we should reach out and help him. Yeah what he did wasn't right, but people do worse things everyday. People think by calling him such horrible and profane names that they are any better, than they should really look in the mirror. You don't tare people down like that. It isn't just stating a disappointment it is just trashing someone with pure hate. Hate, bitterness, and cruelty will only get you so far in life. Those people have a long way to go.

As we are about to start the day we hope that the healthcare reform gets passed, that people will be able to afford healthcare, and this will save lives. That's what it's about. People come first. It is Ironic, I watch some of these politicians just grind there teeth and give hell about this reform. Hey, maybe you won't need it, but who is to say that your Grand-Child or Niece or Nephew won't. You can't help everyone in a sense. Healthcare is expensive. Do you think you can take care of the Million dollar health care bill for your Grand-Child if they become terribly ill? People don't think long term, they think about themselves and about today. Everyone questions President Obama, however, to me he has been the most inspiring and articulate President. Why is that so important? Well if you can educate people on a complex system, help them to understand how the government has worked and why you want to change it, you have made great progress. I see so many people that don't bother with politics because they couldn't understand what was going on. Besides being our president, he is educating us as well. Let us not forget the day he was elected, the day I cried because I was so happy. Let us not forget, he has yet to be in office one year. Well there is a lot to think about through out our day, make sure you take some time for you. Turn up the radio, and let the music heal!(trust me flavor ices and ipods help, LOL.) Today I am listening to Rosie Thomas Wedding Day! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"If you have no will to change it, you have no right to criticize it." Anon

"The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection." George Orwell

"My strength is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9



No comments:

Post a Comment