Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday September 21,2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! It looks like it is going to rain, here in Chicago. While I listen to my favorites Keith Urban Raining on Sunday! As a believer in God I put him and his word to work with in me first. I do my best everyday to live selflessly. I know he is there, I can open one of my 5 bibles read scripture and know he will always provide. I watch my friends be single mothers, I watch women struggle and I could never do it. I could never be a single mother. However, I wonder were is he? The one I am to love the rest of my life. The one that is to comfort me when times are hard. I guess that is the selfish part of me. I don' t just want a warm body or just any man, I want the one I was meant to spend my life with. The one that I lean on through hard times, and he leans on me. I move day to day doing what I need to do. Everyone suggests this guy or that guy. While I don't really entertain their thoughts because he is not the one for me, so why bother. Every other day is fine for me other than weekends. Especially when it is raining on Sunday!

I am mostly and I am a positive person. However, Russell was talking about his meltdowns, and Ann reminds me to go for the Bible. I guess that is my "meltdown" the selfish part of me speaking. I want to have that person to spend my life with. Don't I deserve it. I looked Death in the eye, I made it back. I went through more than most have in a lifetime. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of old friends or special children that use to be a huge part of my life. I know I have made mistakes, But I am on the right path. Everyday there are new challenges and I face them. However at the end of the day it is me and God. I know how time is sacred, I just want someone to meet me half way. Is that so selfish of me? I don't know. I give and give. I love to give, it's what the Lord has put in my path, but I just often wonder especially when it's "raining on Sunday" were is he?

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment