Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday June 26, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Yes what a good morning it is! Friday is here! I am getting ready to drive to the south side to pick up my friend Laura who I haven't seen in forever!!! We are heading to the pool! I am so excited! I cherish my friends, speaking of which I have some back peddling to do! I missed some birthdays! Happy Birthday Yvette! That was Yesterday! I am such a bad friend! I need to write these all down! LOL! Thank you for all you do! We will be celebrating tomorrow! Happy Birthday to my Step-brother Jeff who's birthday was June 22, and his son Nate, my nephew. Then I look again at a friend I reconnected with Stacey and saw it was her husband Ryan's birthday as well on June 22. Stacey and Ryan were very good friends of mine, we lost touch and now are back in touch thanks to facebook! Very good people that were blessed with two boys! So Happy Belated Birthday,Yvette, Jeff, Nate, and Ryan! I hope your day was filled with joy.

Well I have to thank Blaq and Jo Jo. They help me out so much. They are friends of mine that help me so much. They are so wonderful, kind and patient. I have been so irritable with the computer stuff, every time there is a problem they come to the rescue. Such great souls. God does put people in our lives for a reason. Every experience is an opportunity to achieve something out of life and make us wiser. We can take something positive away from any negative situation. I have flaws and make mistakes, but I have to keep telling my self that was yesterday and today is a new day and how am I going to live my day today. It's a new day, a blank slate.

I think in our society, we don't value what is good and unconditional love. I can do a great job rationalizing peoples behaviors. People are not bad, they make bad decisions, mistakes, but we should be willing to forgive and move on. We should be willing to apologise when we have done something wrong, forgive ourselves and admit to our flaws. We need to start being honest to ourselves. Pushing people up, not taring them down. Again I am not a saint. I am very outgoing and sometimes outspoken, often do I want to remove my foot from ass and put it in my mouth. I am human, I make mistakes just like everyone else. If we live life with grudges, and cruelty than negativity will just surround us. I feel as though I am an unconditional person. Do I get hurt, yes. Do some take advantage, yes. Do I know this, yes. However, I can see past that. People do change through out life. We have the opportunity everyday to make choices and we can choose to live a life we want, it is never too late.

One last note, the Jon and Kate situation. Many know why I enjoyed the show and why I am so interested in the story. Well there was a picture of Kate spanking one of her kids. Many may or may not agree, however, how a parent disciplines there child is one thing. That didn't bother me, what bothered me was a clip of the children asking for water and then she drinks some and gives the children none. I just read a tabloid (remember this is a tabloid) it said that there was an incident were she threw oranges at Jon and the camera crew had to step in. She begged for that footage not to be shown. Also I read he went and filed for divorce. Now when two people separate there income becomes separate. Well if this is true, Jon is writing a book about his problems with Kate and life they had together. Guess what the expected paycheck is for that one, 10 million dollars!! Sorry I have to smile. Get her were it hurts, the good old pocketbook. I am not one to wish people harm or ill will, I may say things at time but deep down never do I really. But if that is true Bravo and standing ovation for Jon! I truly believe that she mistreated him, her family and the only good thing is that she does love her children and that she doesn't want to keep them from there father. She is clearly nuts when it comes to money. So for her to not get anything from that money, shows that greed will only get you so far in life. Do I know them, no not at all. These are just my feelings on this very high profile and popular situation going on right now. It hits very close to home for me. I think it is a great example of greed! When is enough, enough! I just had to put in my 2 cents! Interesting story, sad, but true.

Well I leave you now so I can go get my dear friend Laura who I can't wait to see! I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy the weekend, make time to live and love. Try to do a random act of kindness as well, for me that makes my day. Maybe it will make yours. I am leaving you today with two words of wisdom that Rev Run sends out. I found them inspiring.

Love,
Sarah

"Good Morning. The shortest distance to a solution to your problems is your knees to the floor. A man who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything!" God is Love Rev Run."

"Good Morning. If you want to leave your footprints in the sand, DON'T DRAG YOUR FEET! Make moves! Happy Monday! God is Love Rev Run"

No comments:

Post a Comment