Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday June 30, 2009 Goodnight

Goodnight. It has been one of those days. I have mostly rested and collected my thoughts. I have many flaws but my intentions are always good. I mean no harm to anyone. I want the people I love and care about to have everything I have and more. I forget some may not understand what I am saying. I enjoy every one's company and thoughts. However, if someone has mistreated me or made me uncomfortable and seek no forgiveness or think they have done no wrong then they are not welcome in my presence. There is good in each of us. I can see the good especially in those I have known a while. I mean no harm and apologize for any misunderstandings. I tend to have a certain humor and assume people understand me. However, I am a very complex person made with many layers. I feel a sense of guilt to think that I caused anyone any harm. I do my best to respect people and all I ask is for respect back. That is one thing many are lacking in this society, respect. I go to bed knowing I did the best I could today. I hope to do even better tomorrow. Lets all come together and do wonderful and amazing things. I hope you all had a great day. Goodnight to all and if the good lord lets us we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment