Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday June 30, 2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! Well it has been a crazy day for me already. I had been having one of those days but then realize that the day must go on. Here we go! Yes there is no sunshine today. But the day must go on. I rented a bunch of old movies. I also got some regarding Africa to maybe help me relate to my friends who are from Africa. I hoped that it would help me understand their life and culture and past a little better. Whenever I am curious about something I look it up. I love sharing ideas, basically dovetailing interests. What good movies have you seen? What good books have you read? It is interesting to me at least. I hope to continue to grow and understand things more and more everyday. That to me makes life worth living. I watched I dreamed of Africa. What a great movie based on a true story. A strong woman standing for what she believes in. I then switched to Juno which is a movie I love so much. The humor is just so comical.

Today I am working on getting things done as best as possible. I am so frustrated trying to install new software for my computer. LOL!!! No IT job for me! Here I come Geek Squad! The Best Buy people know me by my first name. You know that is not good. Well my words are falling short today as yesterday I was so drained. You have nothing if don't have your health, that is for sure. Well today I am thankful for my friends and my family I do have. I hope everyone has a great day. Try dovetailing interests with someone you may find it fun. Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"Everyone person is responsible for all the good within the scope of his abilities, and no more." Gail Hamilton

"The great law of culture: let each become all that he was created cable of being." Thomas Carlyle

"There is only one success-to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley


No comments:

Post a Comment