Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday June 2, 2009 Goodnight

Goodnight! I feel the need to reflect on today! It was a bittersweet day. It was a rough morning as I feel that people can't take responsibility for their actions. I say it all the time, I am not perfect, I make at least 12 mistakes a day. For people to say mean hateful things to those who are generous and truly caring is very hurtful.

However, I got to spend the day with Ma! AKA Aida! She came out to Aurora from the city and we went site seeing. We went to Lunch then to the movies. Aida is someone the Lord has blessed me with. She is a true friend who watches over me and watches out for me. I love her to pieces. We saw the movie Angels and Demons, what a great movie. There were some interesting parts in the movie. The thing I dislike about Catholicism is that they portray the religion as perfection. I believe in the Lord our God and his son Jesus Christ. I also believe in the Holy Spirit. It wasn't until lately I felt the Holy Spirit's presence within me. The thing about Religion, is it is created by people. Yes we all have faith, and we have people who guide us, but realizing that they are people. All people have flaws. There is no such thing as perfection. We accept those flaws try to work on them and in the meantime try to live in truth and reality. I have many flaws, but I do my best everyday to make sure I am spreading and trying to live a life that is good. The life that the Lord has put before me. We are all called to do something. What is it we are called to do? Just like when Barack Obama was elected, it took an entire nation coming together to put him into the White House. Just like it will take all of us to keep practicing good deeds and helping those in need, in order to help change this world we live in.

With that being said I am again so thankful for all those that are in my life. All those who are positive and lift me up and for those who are negative and try to pull me down. They won't succeed, because I am listening to my soul and living the life God has put before me. All the negative people I will pray for and I need not to worry because I have the Lord at my side. For so many things I am thankful for. Well I hope everyone had a great day. It is time to go to sleep now and I will meet you all in the morning if the good Lord lets me. Goodnight!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment