Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning more like afternoon! It has been another crazy week. My house has been Grand Central Station and yesterday I was down for the count! Well some of us are getting ready for different events for this week and weekend. I don't know how my schedule is working but I will try to make it to all events.

Here we go another day. Well it's Wednesday, and we are almost done with the week. A couple more days and we are almost there. I hope everyone has plans for the weekend to do something enjoyable. It has been hard lately with the weather. I know we all want to know were summer is. Just remember to have fun and enjoy time with each other. Everyone has a great day and turn up your favorite song!

Love,
Sarah

"It's the friends you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that matter." Marlene Dietrich

"I have lost friends, some by death....others by sheer inability to cross the street." Virginia Woolf

"To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons." Marilyn French

No comments:

Post a Comment