Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday June 19, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well it was a great day yesterday! Me an a couple of friends stopped by Pretty in Pilsen, and it was a success. Kate does great work and so does Kristin! Great job Ladies! It was fun to see old faces and catch up, it was a bit of a surprise to see that friends from school are now in Pilsen. Ironic! Not sure how I'm doing with that yet. What ever happened to Lincoln Park! LOL! Some know exactly what I am speaking of. It turned out to be a wonderful night. You can find Kate's wonderful shirts at http://www.kateboggiano.com/. Also you can find Objects d' envy at http://www.objectsdenvy.com/, another one of my favorites!

I was going to make this short but how can I today. I have so much emotion running through me. So much happiness, sadness, and confusion. People say huh! I am so happy to be doing well and working on my career. No one knows how much it means to me, to see the joy in people I care about as they succeed. Kate and I went to high school together. She was someone I always admired and to see her success and hard work coming through. Then to run into Kim last night and hear she is getting married in Spain and doing so well with her life, it just brings me joy. Diandra is moving along well of course. She is a professional bowler that is doing what she loves. George has moved on to pursue his dreams. Last I heard Melvin was doing well. Painkiller Hotel is making it's way up and they really deserve it. Not because there great hard working people, but because they have great talent and deserve nothing but success. Blaq Fuego, my good friend, is moving along with his album and if you look on his facebook page you can see his and Mikey's song as the trailer for a hip-hop documentary. Not only is he doing well in business, but he and his cousin Jo Jo, now live me. They have been able to help me and my mom with things we have been unable to do. We all came together and things are going well. There will also be more surprises coming out. Look at Kristin Hussan, great girl, designer for Organik Evolution and also designs Kaizen,and made to Bravo's Fashion show. Which she already succeeded with being 23, having her own clothing line, and clothes in Boutiques.

I want all my friends to do well, to succeed. To see people that work so hard and there accomplishments finally pay off, is just beyond joyous. You all deserve what you have worked so hard for. I look at Aida and Benny and see how well they run these bowling tournaments and how successful they are. To be honest I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Aida and my friend Laura. I look at Sue my trainer and I go past there golf course and club house and I just smile, with such admiration for all her and Ron have done. They pulled it off and they have such wonderful hearts. All of these people stand for something and that is hard work. All good people. Look at Katie, she owns her own salon, Salon Two Nine and lives on a farm of a 250 acres and helps manage her family farms as well. She is in her early 20's. Looking at people's success not just in business but in life as well. Whether it is inspiring people or leading by example, we should take note. I have. I hope to have my book done as soon as possible. It is their support and the support of my true family and friends that give me the confidence to move forward.

The sadness that comes is when I see so much hate and greed. So much time goes by and people are so selfish. Those are the ones who are losing. It saddens me that people I know and once cared about are now in that category. I am a true believer in good people supporting good people.

The confusion comes in as how do we inspire and make a change in this world. How do we fulfill our self needs and move forward in helping others. We all have our days and our flaws. I know we can each make a difference in this world if we have the courage to do so. So why do so many choose not too? Well the choice is left up to us and how we will continue to live our lives.

Well it's Friday and the weekend is here. I hope all have plans to do something fun. I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with family and friends. Happy Birthday Sunday to lil Coco she is going to be 15! Yeah! Well it's a great time to embrace our family and true friends. Those who make us smile and are there for us all the time. We all have a lot to be thankful for, and I am thankful for my true friends and family. I hope everyone enjoys there weekend, and maybe drop a random act of kindness, it may just brighten this gloomy day! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"You know what the greatest test is? Do you still get excited about what you do when you get up in the morning?" David Halberstam

"A man without a plan for the day is lost before it starts." Lewis K. Bendele

"The shifts of fortune test the reliability of friends." Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment