Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009 Good night

Good night everyone! Yes I know there was no good morning today. My step sister dropped off my one year old niece who is going on three! That child has more energy! She kept me going, then I needed a nap! It is so crazy how these kids get all this energy! I love every moment though!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Friday was a great day spending it with friends and watching Painkiller Hotel perform at the roundhouse! It was great! The did a great job! They sang a new song that I love! Great job guys! Thanks to all that accompanied me this weekend, it is great to be with friends. Then came Sunday! Church was great, then it was from house to house and of course Target. I haven't even totally unloaded! I even had to go to the grocery store today! So yes you all may think I have lost it when I say good night and it's not even 8:00pm! I am so exhausted. I don't function like a regular person. I am ready for a good 12 hours of sleep then at least a couple hour nap tomorrow! LOL!!!

I hope everyone is thankful for what they have and who they have in their lives. I know I am. My life has done a 180 in such a positive way. I think of living selflessly and it is wonderful. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great day, remember tomorrow is a new slate and we don't have to be the person we were yesterday! Well goodnight to all and if the good lord lets us we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment