Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday June 25, 2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! I am sorry but I had to run out of the house this morning. I said yesterday we were going to speak about health first and that's right. The one thing that we take for granted often is our health. If we don't have our health we don't have anything. The worst thing that could happen to a person is to lose there health and their potential earning power. I mention Health First because my good friend and Dr. Naveed Elahi has a practice in Schaumburg and Arlington Heights called Health First, www.totalhealthfirst.com and the number is 630-800-3410. I was lucky that I had the privilege of knowing and coming into contact with a few talented physicians that have taught me so much about doctors and medicine. I am very impressed with a new wellness program that Dr. Elahi has put together. Even better the wonderful soul that accompanies the great mind at work. He is a Chiropractic Physician that works with other Physicians closely along with Massage Therapists and a new Nutritionist. I find that his passion for wellness and helping people has created a great practice that really has caught my eye.

I mention this because so many of us take our health for granted. Especially the young. There is so much ignorance to health issues and diseases. We really need to be more educated on them and remember not all doctors are created equal. If it wasn't for great doctors I wouldn't be writing here right now. It has been something I have wanted to mention. Also, remember that people with illnesses doesn't mean a death sentence. Positivity and a good support system can help save someones life. I am a very passionate person and I enjoy feeling. I would rather feel than walk around this Earth numb to what is happening around us. I have so much to say but so little time today. The irony is I have a migraine and a fever, so I am partially out of commission today. I brought it on myself by loving the sun, I must say. There are so many burning issues. I again invite everyone to join in on comments. By sharing stories and ideas we learn. How else are we to learn and teach. Speaking and communicating is a wonderful tool. I hope everyone is having a great day, it is hot make sure to stay hydrated. Enjoy the weather and tomorrow looks like another great day. Well everyone do something you enjoy. Laugh, smile and we will meet tomorrow if the good Lord lets us. God Bless and have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment