Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well technically it is morning! I am burning the midnight oil! Yes all of a sudden I couldn't sleep. So much going on in the world. Good and bad. The thing with the bad is if we all look at it and learn something from it, we can take something from it and make it positive. I have learned, and I am still learning, that life has many lessons. Some are more expensive than others. We never stop learning. We grow, we change! The key is we can grow together or we can grow apart. Something to think about. I am all about good people coming together and supporting other good people.

A lot of soul searching lately. I know we all do it, but I really have been doing it. We all have choices in our life, and I am the kind of person that at the end of the day I have to know I have done the best I could. So many people out there with great souls, along with so many out there trying to tare us down. I finally finished my profile. If some have not yet noticed! LOL! I challenge all of you like I have been saying to practice random acts of kindness and through these hard times come together. We again are taking so much for granted. I love hearing Blaq speak. It is so inspiring. He is from East Africa and what he has seen and his approach towards life is beyond humble. People are put in our lives for a reason. Thank You Blaq for all you have taught me and continue to teach me.

Well yesterday and this weekend was hectic, but again the phone works both ways. The door bell rings both ways. We cannot wait until its to late, because it is then we will sit with a heavy burden weighing us down for the rest of our life. I hope you all have a great day, lets hope for the sun to shine and make sure to turn up the radio, because again music heals!

Love,
Sarah

"The mind determines what's possible. The heart surpasses it." Piar Coolinta

"If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them." Bob Dylan

"Let nothing dim the light that shines within." Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment