Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday June 24, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! I couldn't wait to get back on the computer. We had an accident and my computer crashed! It was condemned, so I was unable to write the Good Mornings! It has killed me because there is so much to talk about. Today I am going to try to do a Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and a Goodnight! I am now back up and running but have switched from Dell to oh yeah, Apple!!! What a switch! It is easier, a lot of fun things on it as well. I was so excited. When I took my laptop in they said it was bad. They had to remove the hard drive and then recover my files. Blaq has been working overtime to clean and strip the dell down. He is so intelligent he surprises me everyday. His patience is none like I have ever seen while trying to set this up for me. It is pure bliss. When they told me that a bad virus got in there, I thought hey doesn't Apple have that thing were no virus can come onto it. The commercial bang and there goes the virus. I said yeah that's what I need. It was of course more than the average PC however I started crying when it went down. I had stuff I needed to get done and couldn't get to it. So right now the angels are singing. The best part is if you bought a Macbook from best buy they gave you a free I Pod touch! I went straight to heaven.

So now that I am back, lets review the past weekend. Saturday I had to run errands and of course it was little Coco's celebration for her birthday, she got a Wizard of Oz cake and many collectibles to go with it. She seemed to have a great time. We continued the kick off her celebration on Sunday when we went to the Water Park, oh yeah! Nothing like great times with good friends. You know you will have fun if the Medranos are there! You could get a hose and still have a good time with them! LOL! It was a great day. There was overcast and of course I didn't listen to mom and I got burnt. It was still a great time and I can't wait for next time! We were making memories, having fun, and looking forward to making more! Then Sunday night my computer got nearly thrown out the window. So Monday I did research went in got the computer, which they had to keep overnight. I thought I lost a limb. Seriously! So I got ready for yesterday which my other friends came out to the pool to have fun. We did! They are nice and dark and I am a lobster. I ended the day with watching Seven Pounds with a friend who never saw it. I just love that movie, there is so much meaning behind it. It is intense but you have to be able to look beyond. I am a giver, and the movie is about redemption and giving. It is about the most you could ever give. I then was up trying to figure things out as well with the computer so I am going on very little sleep now. I plan to lay low. My body can only take so much. I can't wait to see the movie my sister's keeper! I read the book, it was wonderful! I saw the previews for the movie with Cameron Diaz and it looks great! I just can't wait! It comes out Friday!

Well my friends this is the current update on what has been going on. There are many things I want to talk about so I am going to leave you now with this and look forward to meeting back with you this afternoon! I hope everybody has a great day, turn up that music, nothing like good music to go along with the sunshine!

Love,
Sarah

"Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness." Lois L. Kaufman

"Some people go to priests; others go to poetry; I to my friends." Virginia Woolf

"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves." Edna Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment