Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday June 4, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Yes we are almost there! Rise and Shine! Happy Birthday Patrick! I here it is suppose to be sunny and the weekend is going to be great. I have a lot of loose ends that I need to tie up. I haven't had a lot of time with the T.V. so I really am clueless on what is going on. I fell asleep yesterday and slept on my own for over 3 hours, which is great for me! That means I am able to get my body into a cycle were I am wearing it out enough.

Well today I am listening to a playlist of songs but again that John Legend song If Your Out there is really catching me. Let me finish were I left off. No more broken promises, no more call to war, less is love than peace that we are really fighting for. We destroy hunger, we can conquer hate put down the arms and raise your voice, we are joining hands today, I was looking for a song to sing search for a leader but the leader was me. I think this song is so powerful. We all are leaders and can be leaders in anyway. A true leader is humble, listens and gives direction. America has serious issues and demands strong leaders that can step outside the box and touch people. That is why I support President Obama for his inspiration to the younger generation. We have the knowledge, we just have to have the work ethic and right values and morals to guide us along the way. We young adults really have to wake up. We can't always pawn everything off on someone else. If we each contributed something than great things can be done. Haven't you ever wanted to be great? When I die, I want to know I made a difference in someones life. That my life had purpose. Do you want that in your life? It's never to early to start. When we walk out the door in the morning we don't know what is going to happen, don't take the day for granted.

Well my organizing is coming along, I am realizing how much being unorganized affects your life. I feel like I can't breath! I am so tired though. I have been doing Wii fit and still feeling tired. I want to try the pool, but I am scared that I won't be able to continue with the day. I can only do light exercising. People don't understand how much that pains me. I wish I could be the girl down the street jogging. The girl swimming each day. Problem is it takes so much of my energy, then I can't get anything else done. I will get that back, like Doc says. Just don't take things for granted, because there is always someone wishing that they could do something you take for granted. I again am so thankful for everything I have and the wonderful friends I have in my life.

Well it is Thursday, the weekend is nearing. If you received an e-mail from me, please respond, I really want to get things down. I did hear from Laura, Thanks Laura! I hope all is well with everyone. Everyone have a great day and turn up the music!

Love,
Sarah

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." Abraham Lincoln

"I am not afraid...I was born to do this." Joan of Arc

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment