Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24, 2009 Good Evening

Well I left you all this morning just trying to catch up. Well now there is other news I wanted to talk about. First on the list is the Jon and Kate plus 8. I feel a huge connection because I was a fan of the show from the begining. I also refer back to how both Jon and Kate have similar personalities of two of my friends who have 6 children living with them. I was a huge part of their lives behind the scenes. I see what the fighting and the unhappiness does to the two people and the children. This has brought up many emotions for me, since I am such a caring and empathetic person I became so attached to the children. I saw the damage of what a stressful marriage on the rocks does to people and most importantly innocent children. However, there has been quite some controversy regarding them divorcing. I think it is very mature of them to keep the children in one home, the children's home and each one coming there to spend time with them. I don't know if I could do that, even with my deep unconditional love and maturity and understanding of difficult situations.

There is a huge moral to this story. Marriage! When people get married they have to look at everything. The young guys that think your wife is going to have that sexy body forever, toss that out the window. Accepting people for who they are. Who is the person you want to wake up to everyday of your life to? Who is going to give you those butterflies in your stomach and can't wait to share the common interests and thoughts of the day. Every relationship has it struggles and none are perfect, but there is a perfect person for you. Someone that understands you, that you can tell anything too, and loves and supports you no matter what. Yes that unconditional love and support. We live in a world of greed and evil, and we have to stay strong against that. I am a believer in God and believe if you don't understand God's work than you will have a hard time. We have choices, it is up to us to choose who we want to be and who we want to spend our life with. The kind of life we want and our own happiness is in our hands, and there is no one else to blame for our unhappiness. We need to stop worrying about what society thinks or what people think, because the only person that matters is you. You can only make yourself happy. 50 years from now it's not going to matter what kind of house you lived in, car you drove, or how hot and popular of a person or couple you were. What is going to matter is what you feel deep down in your soul. Did you make a difference in someone's life? Did you experience happiness to the fullest, did you learn from your mistakes and try to make positives out of negative situations? Do you have a life full of wonderful memories? Just food for thought.

Moving on to supporting good people! Well Kate and Kim Bonn Voyage! Off to Spain they go. Kim will be getting married there. They will be leaving soon. Safe travels to all going and have a great time. I am proud to announce I received an e-mail from Painkiller Hotel and they will be opening for Sister Hazel in MN and in Iowa! Congratulations, you should check out there website for more information, like I said great people with amazing talent. I love watching them perform. I believe the address is www.painkillerhotel.com. You can also click on Adam up in the corner! More good news Diandra Asbaty launched her Tokyo line, for Kaizen by Diandra, let me tell you it is off the hook. I love it and can't wait to get my order in, I am really excited after I get one of Kate's shirts that I am having made, Kaizen is working it's way into my closet! You can check it out at www.kaizenbydiandra.com. Those who don't know Kaizen is a philosophy in Japanese it means continuous change. I don't know what happened to me. All of a sudden I have been so into fashion, weird. I was really shocked on how much I am enjoying fashion right now. I use to not so much. Thank you Katie, she has always encouraged me to go ahead with fashion and reminds me that I am not a soccer mom! Yes to peoples questions I do get my hair done at Salon Two Nine along with my makeup on occasion. My makeup girl is Jenneca and she is fabulous! I have been to all the stylists for the most part and they are all talented. It has been a joy watching Salon Two Nine's first year of success! It has been a month of celebrations. They are located in North Aurora, www.salontwonine.com. Awesome place and good people. Also congratulations to Jamie who just recently announced her engagement! So many good things are happening to good people. Congratulations to Jason and Denise on your new home, I hear wedding bells in the air. These are the days I cherish. I feel privileged to have such wonderful people in my life and for God to have blessed me with all the good people he has put forth. This is only the beginning.

I leave you all now with this in mind. Happiness, controlling our own future, and allowing God to be a part of our everyday lives. Good things do happen to good people. It's Karma and I am a true believer. I hope you all had a wonderful day, I tried getting in a good afternoon but I fell asleep to my song of course "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. Tomorrow I will give you another link for Health first. Well my friends have a good night, embrace all that is positive and if the good lord lets us we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment