Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday June 3, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Rise and shine! Yes finally I slept well and now I am up. I want to hit the water, if my body allows me too. Today I am listening to Rosie Thomas, which is so mellow and I found it through Diandra. She has great taste in music. Thanks Dee! Yes we have made it to Wednesday I hope everyone is planning for this weekend! I am so excited since I am helping friends move. Not just any friends special friends that I have seen come back from hitting ground zero and work there way up. I am so excited! My friend Jason and Denise deserve a good life. Jason got a good job and they are moving. I just can't tell you how excited it makes me to see them move. It gives me butterflies in my stomach to see them move and succeed. I think that goes for all my friends.

Thanks Felix and Coco for inviting me to the movies this past weekend. As you see my hands were full. You were thinking of me, and I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me that you included me. I know today will be good day. The sun may not be out, but I will find joy somewhere, at the gym or in the water. We will see. I know my goodnight shocked some, since I haven't had a chance to speak to many of you lately. Yes it is true! Things are always better when you have a better outlook on life. I now understand the meaning of "you must stand for something or you will fall for anything." You have to know who you are and what your core values are before you can really move forward with a happy fulfilling life.

Well my weakness lately has been the John and Kate plus 8. Maybe because I have been behind closed doors of a large family and the stress that goes on. It does remind me of friends that I use to know. I recently learned the old friends refer to me as "the Bitch" after all I did. What they don't understand I did the right thing. The honest and humble thing. Despite how hard it was on me, you always have to take yourself out of the equation and look at the big picture. I allowed them a chance for help and to re-group. They chose not to. Life is about choices. We chose how we want to spend our life. It is a very sad situation when children are involved and it breaks my heart. I hope everyone learns from this situation. Who was it that said "youth is wasted on the young." It couldn't be more true.

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to return messages and e-mails, today, it has been crazy. There are not enough hours in the day. Safe travels for Painkiller Hotel who is traveling and of course Diandra, I don't know were she is now, I have to check out her page http://www.iamdiandra.com/ to find out. I know she was in Paris, and I know she got to see Michael Phelps. I am so jealous! LOL! Well I leave you all with another challenge, pick up the phone, ring that door bell, or e-mail someone, and say your sorry or how much you care. You may never know were that relationship will go. I hope you all have a great day! Take time to enjoy something today! A good movie or something you really like. Bake a cake, chocolate, and I'm there! LOL! Have a great day! Here are some more quotes to get us through our day! Oh and don't forget, I did update my profile, finally! LOL!!!

Love,
Sarah

"Let nothing dim the light that shines from within." Maya Angelou

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." Jean-Jacques Rausseau

"Determine that thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment