Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday June 11, 2009 Goodnight!

Goodnight! Well an interesting journey it is! What a week! Crazy! I have been busy spring cleaning and moving things around! I feel the need to constantly move, if not I feel like I am treading water, worse feeling ever! Well what a summer! Weather has yet to be summer like and I guess that is good because there is so much work to be done! My phone and computer have been having issues, and it is true, technology is great until it breaks down or has a problem. It takes forever to fix. So I have a lot to do! Sorry the good mornings have not been coming again it has been hectic and I have been out of commission.

I hope everyone has been having safe travels. I know Diandra has been traveling and now Aida and everyone is in Reno! Good luck to them! I know so many of us are going in different directions and it is hard for me to keep tabs on who is were! Well I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. We are all cleaning and going through things here, clean sweep never made it! LOL! Well I hope all is well and everyone has a good night and if the good Lord lets us we will shall meet again in the morning!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment