Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday June 15, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! For me it is more like Goodnight! Yes I have been up all night! I started cleaning about 7:30 and just kept going! Well yesterday was the first day at the pool, pathetic! Where is summer? I hope I can sneak in an hour at the pool, so I can work on that tan. This is the beginning of another crazy week!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! It was so beautiful yesterday lets keep our fingers crossed. It is so interesting lately I am again addicted to facebook, to see were people have gone. Amazing! I know many of us are struggling right now. Just keep in mind we all have people who love and care for us. Like the saying goes "friends are the family we make along the way." Remember too, we have to be there as well, to love and care for others. Think of what we could accomplish if we all joined in and helped each other. Think of the difference we could make. I am a big believer in good people helping other good people. Well I hope we remember that as we go along with our day. I am not perfect, again like I say, I make at least 12 mistakes a day. If we could forgive those who want to be forgiven, and concentrate on what is important in our lives, we may feel even more fulfilled. You never know what tomorrow may bring. It is hard for us to accept people for who they are. Remember they are not perfect nor are we. However, that is difficult when we live in a world of vulgar materialism and selfishness. I think unconditional love is the answer to true happiness within. Yesterday is over and today is a new day. We don't have to be the same person we were yesterday. We all have choices and the power to make changes in our lives. We are responsible for our own happiness. In order to make those choices, people have to be there for each other. If not then that is just feeding again the vulgar selfishness that plagues our society.

Well I hope everyone has a great day, I am looking out the window now and I see the sun rising. One of my favorite moments. It's the little things sometimes that bring such joy to our heart. Everyone have a great day, smile and enjoy something. Here are some quotes to start our day off right!

Love,
Sarah

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth or power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which , ever young and ardent, sees the possible....what wine is so sparkling, so fragrant, so intoxicating, as possibility!" Soren Kierkegaard

"This is the way of peace-overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love." Peace Pilgram

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment