Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday July 1, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Here we go another day. Well I am trying to get my sleep schedule back so I can get up early. Lately my days and nights are confused. It is a tough world out there with greed and constant media. I have avoided the news because of the Michael Jackson situation. Everywhere you go there he was. He himself was controversial but his music was loved my many. I wish we could take all that energy and focus it upon doing good things for others. I do believe the Obama campaign is trying, we are in a weakened economy and it will take time.

I watch people and families falling apart. It is time to go back to the main values, health and the best interest of the ones we love. The problems is we depend on technology so much. My Internet went down for an hour and I nearly lost it. We now have cable and I have cable channels because of the shows. i pods, not just one but two or three. Shoes, Clothes, Jewelry which lately has been my weakness. People are stressed out to the point there lives are miserable. If you have your health you are in good shape. You have to go back to the basics and say what do I need, my health, my car, a roof over my head. The other things will come in line. I have a book to dovetail. I saw a movie trailer for the Time Traveler's Wife which is a movie coming out. It is based on a novel. It doesn't come out until August 14 so you have plenty of time to read the novel, which was great!

Well another way I think we can do good things is by supporting private business owners by, shopping and doing business with private business owners. I do my best to shop and go to places that are privately owned. Unfortunately it sometimes is there only income. I support local bands that play and locally private owned bars as well. It is hard considering you get most you need at Target or Walmart. But it is the little things we can do to help each other. Again good people supporting good people. Our dreams still can be attained we just have to be a little more patient. Well I hope everyone has a great day! I am off to the taste with 4 kids to see Ne-Yo, pray for me! I am just as excited though! Plus they are great kids. Have a great day and enjoy something!

Love,
Sarah

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul." Democritus

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." William Arthur ward

"When one door closes another opens but often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment