Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday March 13, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Birthday to my nephew Tony who turned 11 today! We made it and it's Friday! I am getting ready to try and hit the water. I miss going to the YWCA that we use to have because you use to be able to swim and watch the sunrise. I heard that the spire will have a pool, overlooking the lake. It is like my dream, next to doing Yoga on the beach when the sun rises. I think I really need a vacation, cause this getting pathetic. I hear the birds chirping outside and I am all excited. I love the morning air. Sunrises and Sunsets are some of my favorite things. It's the little things in life. If you haven't yet go to www.thechicagospire.com it is magnificent, unimaginable. I think if we all pitched in about 50 of us could live in a dorm space! It doesn't matter how much money you have, they want worldly, cultured people, there is an application process. Crazy, but wonderful!

Well no one could ever explain to me how hard life is. I feel like I am doing yard work, constantly weeding. I don't do yard work. I try for about 10 minutes, and that's it. I have asthma, really bad allergies, I just can't. But when I do, and it looks all nice and then 3 days later it looks bad again and you have to do it over, that's the way I feel lately. Thank you Aida, she always is there to carry the load! I owe her big. Diandra was right when she named her line Kaizen which in Japenese means continuous change. Well off to a great weekend ahead, spring is coming! I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend! Enjoy!

Love,
Sarah

"Happiness does not depend on outward things but on the way we see them." Leo Tolstoy

"Hate is like acid. It can damage the vessel in which it is stored as well as destroy the object on which it is poured." Ann Landers

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized; they die when neglected. Life is a long line of opportunities. John Wicker

No comments:

Post a Comment