Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17, 2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! Sorry late morning! Happy St. Patricks Day! The Best Holiday of the Year! I have to say I am proud to be Irish! I remember my Grandfather use to say that all the time! St. Patrick's Day is the best Holiday of the year! He was always so Jolly, drinking his Jim Beam! He use to use Irish Spring Soap! I remember how much I would love to smell it. He always wore suspenders, and would have green ones for St. Patricks Day, along with all the accessories! My grandparents would go out with there friends and other familymembers would go an Irish restaurant. I remember going with them a couple times, oh the good old days.

Well life is always moving and never a dull moment. People just seem to jump out of the wood work and surprise the hell out of you! I have made my share of mistakes, but I try to be the best person I can. I say it all the time, I screw up, make mistakes I am human. The one thing I can not stand and do not tolerate is hate. Even my worst enemies I can rationalize. Why people are so disrespectful just blows my mind. I have to say this. I am a girl that comes from a family that has suffered through multiple tragedies! The one thing I do know it brings out the worst and the best in people. People do change. I know things hit me at a different times in my life. No one knows how much someone meant to someone else. To throw stones at that is heartless. I have seen this time and time again. I have experienced it so many times down to my bones. That is part of what makes me the generous and loving person I am. One last note the sad thing is when people should be uniting they are just being torn apart. Why, because of money. Is it really worth it. Should every ones lives be miserable and disrupted over the almighty dollar. Well if you think so, you have a long way to go. Who was it that said "friends are the family we make along the way." I could really go on about this, but my friends know who I am. I don't have time to spend wasting my energy on hateful people.

Moving on to a more positive note, It's St. Patricks Day and I hope everyone has a great day! It is awesome weather! Everyone go out and enjoy! Eat, Drink, and be Merry!

Love,
Sarah

"To dream too much of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are." Anon
"There is many a boy here today who looks on war as all glory, but boys, it is all hell." General William T. Sherman
"Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom." Hannah Arendt

No comments:

Post a Comment