Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday March 30, 2008 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Monday! My mornings are later and later. Well I hope to be back to an early schedule next week. Everyday is a new day for me, you never know whats going to happen. I am lucky to have such great friends and family who have been helping me out! Jr., the poor guy he has been every were for me, even ice cream drive! LOL. Felix, like always, thank you! Thank you to all the good mornings and goodnights people have sent me, it means a lot to me. It's the little things that make a difference! Somebody is outside mowing my lawn as we speak! It kills me when I can't do the little things. So I am on my way back standing straight. It's hard to accept help, especially for me, I want to be able to do it all.

It is in times of hardships that if brings out your true friends. It amazes me how many have gone a stray or had nothing but nasty things to say to me. It is always easier to blame someone else than take responsibility for your actions. I have never meant any harm. I am very forgiving and understand everyone is human and makes mistakes. I make a lot of mistakes just like everyone else, but I try to do the best I can. Everyone tells me that is my downfall is that I am to forgiving and to kind. I have allowed people in and all they did was tear me apart. One just informed me they are no longer my friend, funny thing is they never were. It was actually a blessing because it has made me even more of a stronger person.

The reason why I bring this up, is because of the tragedy that is happening all around us. Some of these people are in there 30's and 40's. It is crazy! People are getting laid off left and right. This generation is filled with such selfishness and lack of appreciation for what they have. So now that things are tumbling, who is going to have there back. They have such a lack of respect and morals. I think they will be surprised. Karma is at work.

Well on more of positive note, through these hard times, it allows the best in people to shine! There are even more opportunities out there, we just have to be willing to put in the time and effort. It is time to do some spring cleaning within us. My favorite by George Elliot" It's never to late to be what we might have been." Everyone turn up the music, enjoy the spring weather! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

" A friend is never known till a man is need." Anon

"Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving." Kahlil Gibran

"To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy....is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them." Ralph Waldo Trine

No comments:

Post a Comment