Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25th 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well late morning for me! Sorry I have been out of commission the past couple days. Well Happy Birthday to My Sister in Law Karen today!

Congratulations to Diversey Mix who won The Allstars United Tournament! I was excited as well, to know that a couple of good people I know won! I unfortunately was sick and unable to celebrate with them! Everyone seemed to have fun and enjoy! Hats off to Benny and Aida for pulling off a great tournament! It is a lot of hard work!

Well it is Wednesday, GO TEAM! I won't be there but Karen will be there in my place! Being sick certainly humbles you. You forget how much you take for granted. I will be on the scale constantly weighing myself, saying only so many pounds to go. This week I could care less! I was crying, I just wanted to feel good. The sad part is I should know better. The funny thing is I remember being a kid and being sick, and my mom use to let me eat Popsicles in the morning. Now I go to the store and there are sugar free, or all natural, and I try to make sure there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. Life use to be so much easier. Well spring is here and lets hope summer is on the express train! Everyone have a great day and make sure to enjoy something!

Love,
Sarah

"This is not a dress rehearsal. This is it." Tom Cunningham
"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win." Bernadette Devlin
"No great things come to any man unless he has courage." Cardinal James Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment