Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday March 12, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Well there was a lot of team spirit last night, I unfortunately had to leave after the first two games. My team is so great! I love the fact we have fun! Jasmin is just pure entertainment herself. I was hoping to spend the day with a friend, oh well next time. I hate when days go to waste, especially when I know I will be spending it with someone I enjoy. Moving on, I definitely need to keep practicing if my body allows me too. I had to sleep in but I must allow myself to hit the water. It is hard sometimes, getting in and out of a suit and getting ready, especially when you could hop on an elliptical for 30 minutes. However, once your body hits the water, it is like just the best feeling I have ever felt.

I told Aida I have so much to do, I get overwhelmed. She told me to make an agenda for the day. Basically a to-do list. One for each day and then a master one! The master one would take up an entire regular notebook, no joke. An agenda, I try but then get mad when I don't get everything done. Little by little I guess. Shopping sounds much better, if only I had something to shop for and the room. Life takes us on such a journey we never know what is going to happen day by day! We try to be the best people we can and move along.

I often wonder what is my purpose. Why has God put me on this Earth? I always thought to help people. However, that lately has seemed like it has only backfired on me, and led me to misery. So I ask him again what is my purpose? Does anyone else wonder the same? The one thing I always wanted was to be a wife and a mother. I wanted to be a missionary and go to other countries and help those in need. Then I found a passion for business and then medicine. Now I have a passion for business and that is were my focus is. The cards often change as we get older, it is funny to think back on what our hopes and dreams were and what our reality is now. The one thing I found is that we need to adjust to whatever life God gives us. We need to embrace those who truly love us and support us, and make us happy in a healthy way. Life doesn't always turn out the way we wanted before, so we just have to change the direction in which we are looking. Well I hope you all have a great day and here are some quotes to get the day going!

Love,
Sarah

"I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for truth; truth rewarded me! Sylvia Ashton-Warner

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." Georgia O'Keefe

"Happiness is a result of the relative strengths of positive and negative feelings, rather than an absolute amount of one or the other." Norman Bradburn

No comments:

Post a Comment