Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday March 4, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! I think back to the old days! when I would have already been up at 3:30am and at the gym at 5:00am. As I try to get back to that habit, I will admit I may be a bear! So just bare with me! I have to say lately I found such joy in heart. The last 4 years I spent worrying about everyone else, and it is nice to be able to not have that worry. To just be me. Something new to me that takes some getting use to is someone in my life telling me how wonderful I am. Not what is wrong with me, what I need to do, and what I need to improve on. Just enjoys me for who I am. This past year was a roller coaster, but now it is like opening the blinds and looking out and watching the sunrise and taking a deep breath. As the drama and the issues are now lifted from my shoulders. New friends, a new life that is continuously changing.

I have to say I went to this phenomenal little Italian market Panozzo's it is on South Michigan Avenue where they have a take out section with specials, sandwiches, soups, and many other choices. It was sooo good! I am hooked, I could hear my brother Kevin answering the phone "nope Mother Teresa left in her Ferrari about 15 minutes ago to pick up a sandwich and soup in the south loop of Chicago. She should be back in about 2 hours." LOL!!!

Thank You Diandra for my necklace I love it. I have to say I am really excited about it. The funny thing is before your necklaces, I was never into Jewelry. I officially have a necklace that says, "I live in the city and sleep in the suburbs." Yeah! Well I hope everyone has a great day and enjoy something, even through the everyday stress.

Love,
Sarah

"Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." Margaret Lee Runbeck
"The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success." Anon
"With each sunrise, we start anew." Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment